Friday, September 26, 2008

Hola.... Ni hao.... Bonjour.... Assalamualaikum......

Hye....
This is my very first time getting involve in blogging.....

and

For the the very first start, i should introduce myself.....

Name : Wan Mohd Nurdden Bin Wan Muhammad.
Hometown : Kota Bharu (a place like no other..... truly incomparable)
Age : 21.... (haha the youngest guy in my AP224 4E)

actually, i have no idea what i suppose to write here....
help me here.....
huhuhu.....

Hobby : a new and a quite costly one.... Photography.....
My beloved gadgets: my Nikon D60...... owh... i can't live without u pal..... and my handset, Nokia 5300 and 3315 (somebody call the 3315 is the contractor's phone and the best phone whenever u encountered with stray dogs..... well u know what i mean......)

Status: single and available. ( nothing to say laa.....)

i gues that's all for the time being....

btw, thanks for viewing my blog.....

No comments: