Friday, February 27, 2009

Mr Sivaji.....


A few days ago, i watched a movie called 'SIVAJI THE BOSS' which is introduced by PISANG a.k.a Payed a.k.a Muhd Afif to me....
The movie is quite different due to th effects and other scene which make me going crazy...
well, most of the time watching it, made me slap my forehead and said 'What the hell is going on?' 'what are these Tamil's do?'
but the bottom line is... This movie is so different...
i wish i can share this movie to all you guys....


plus, for someone who is a lil' bit of lost or in the sad mood, you sholud get this movie...
believe me, it will cheer you up....

there's another thing, when you watch this movie, i'm very sure, you'll remember this movie whenever you hold a coin...

haahaha....

Nice work for the Tamil's Film Industry....

Keep producing movies like Sivaji The Boss....

2 comments:

siti nur aimi shahbudin said...

enaf la sivaji all the time la you den
hahahahahhahahahhaha
plz jgn terpengaruh oleh pisang
hahahahhahahahaha again

Eryn Sulastri said...

hi neo..
After review your write about Sivaji the boss movie, my heart felt like interesting to see how best is that tamil's movie. Actually, its a very best medicine watching comedy when u in sad mood like me. hopefully, i can have a chance to see that kind of movie from u...gotchaaa