Sunday, July 5, 2009

Consistant? Oh no!

Ahaks!
The title shows about my blogging habit...
is it a habit...?
Naaa.....
I don't think so...
well, i've been trying so hard to just writing new post everyday...
but it's not happening....

Well, i guess it's okay...
No regular customer..
No serious follower..
No offense.....

Tomorrow is going to be a big day...
A new semester is about to start....
A new chapter in my life...
My book of diary of life....
Hope it's going to be extraordinary...
Much better than before plus much chaotic...

There're lots of things happened yesterday and the days before...
i need to forget all of those to make myself much stronger...
There'll be no such word of L..... anymore..
because i'm starting to be a number 1 hater on that word...

My life's suck man.....
i guess if i'm keeping myself without it or...
staying away from it...
my days will be filled with lots of enjoyment...

Apropos, in this new semester...
There'll be a new brain....
new attitude...
new 'martian'.....

i guess that's all...

sorry if taking your time by reading this awful writing...
just blabbering....

Syukran Jazilan...
Xiexie....
Meci....
Thanks you....

bye....

No comments: